Did you know that you can send print jobs from your laptop?
You can print from your own PCs / Macbooks laptop, via the UBCSecure wireless network, to our library printers.
For information to set laptop printing up, or how to print from one of the computers at UBC Library, see Pay for Print for Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- the laptop must be connected to the “UBCSecure” wireless network
- libraryColour (virtual): Colour print queue
- libraryColour Duplex (virtual): Double-Sided Colour print queue
- libraryMono (virtual): Black & White print queue
- libraryMono Duplex (virtual): Double-Sided Black & White print queue
UBC Library Pay for Print screencasts/tutorials for Webprint