**Due to current conditions with COVID-19, UBC Library is making changes to its lending practices. Makerspace booking is currently closed to help mitigate risk. Existing bookings have been cancelled.**
A variety of makerspace kits can be reserved for use during student practicums.
- The loan period is 7 days
- Renewals are not allowed
- Kits are not considered returned unless all listed components are present
- Late fines are $5 per day, per kit
- Please be conscientious of your peers and return kits on time
- Makerspace kits are reserved in LibCal.
- Book the kit at least 24 hours in advance.
- Bring your UBC ID Card to pick-up the kit from the Education Library circulation desk.
Please note that some of the kit components vary slightly. Review the components of the kit you are interested in booking.