Borrow AV equipment from the Teacher Education Office (TEO) at the Education Library through LibCal.
The TEO has provided a variety of audio-visual equipment for students and instructors of the Faculty Education to borrow for projects and presentations.
Equipment can be booked online and picked up at the Education Library.
All equipment has a 48-hour loan period and must be returned to the Education Library in person during library open hours.
Quick start guides for the equipment can be found via QR codes available with the equipment or found on the description page for each item in LibCal.
Browse the equipment and make your booking here.
- The loan period is 48 hours.
- Equipment is intended for use by Faculty of Education students, faculty members, and employees.
- Equipment is the property of the Teacher Education Office (TEO) and borrowers may be contacted by the TEO in the event of unreturned, lost, or damaged equipment.
- Equipment must be returned directly to UBC Education Library during open hours only (Equipment may not be returned to other branches.)
- Please be conscientious of your peers and return equipment on time.